A Typical SuperSlow Zone® Workout
Clutter-free, casually elegant environment.
Our location is a clutter-free, casually elegant “professional service” [not a 'gym'] providing the definitive ideal exercise environment:
- Arrive to a clean comfortable environment
- Exercise in what you have on for the day or change
- Climate controlled and distraction-free
- One client + one Accredited, Certified SuperSlow Zone® Instructor
SuperSlow Zone® personal strength training.
The safest, most productive 20 minutes of effective exercise. A positive atmosphere – it’s inspiring!
- Professional coaching by a Certified Instructor
- Consistently attentive and encouraging feedback
- Distraction-free, no annoyance, ideal environment
- Exercise on five to seven state-of-the art machines
- Maximum Results In Minimum Time
Depart sweat-free and feeling great!
Done in about 20 minutes, you feel a sense of accomplishment, energy and power. Knowing you take good care of yourself creates a peace of mind which ripples through all areas of your life. A few benefits are:
- Increased strength & endurance
- Reduced stress & muscle tension
- Improved sleep
- Boost metabolism
- Increased focus and stable energy
The SuperSlow Zone® Results
- Improved cardiovascular fitness and overall health
- Greater muscle strength
- Increased metabolism
- Greater endurance, stamina and energy
- Improved muscle tone and body shape
- Optimum fat loss while maintaining muscle
- Stronger bones
- Reduced injuries
You may have some questions and we have the answers.
SuperSlow Zone® provides an accredited, high intensity, low force exercise strengthening protocol (method).
- Best fits the definition of complete exercise by properly and safely building muscle and increasing the resting metabolism, allowing the body to burn more calories even while at rest.
- It is beneficial for rehabilitation, bodybuilding, weight loss, and general exercise.
- A distinguished 29 year history as it was invented during a $3.2 million Osteoporosis Study at the University of Florida School of Medicine.
Our Flemington SuperSlow Zone® is a clutter-free, casually elegant “professional services” [not a 'gym'] providing the definitive ideal, clinically controlled exercise environment:
Flemington, NJ SuperSlow Zone® is a distinctive health and exercise studio.
Welcome to SuperSlow Zone®, located in Flemington, New Jersey – a unique, professional service exercise studio, owned by Kevin and Barbara Clemente. Clients are ages 12 – 90 who achieve sustainable results by working with an Accredited, Certified SuperSlow Zone® Instructor.
Kevin is a Certified Level III – Qualified Certifier Instructor, a national mobile Certifier, a Teacher for the SuperSlow Zone® Institute and co-owner whom clients say is passionately committed to their success. Co-owner Barbara, who has dedicated 20 years to client’s optimal nutrition and healthy eating, leads Transitions Lifestyle System, enabling clients who choose so to combine a highly effective weight loss program with their exercise regimen.
Our clients are discerning, busy people. Some don’t really want to exercise, some may not have worked out in a while…or ever!, and others who like to work out that are looking for a quality experience and results in the least amount of exercise time. ALL of our clients know they have to do something. So they select us – exercise that works at a fair-priced, attractive location with purposeful, professional staff. What matters? What our client’s say. Check out our Success Stories and Results Photos.